Sorel Girls Flurry TP
Built for winter, the Sorel Flurry TP boots offer warmth and comfort for kids' feet. Thanks to thick, removable liners and weather-resistant construction, they're great for snow days.
- Durable nylon uppers are coated with polyurethane to resist wind and water, helping lower legs stay dry and warm; polyester linings wick sweat away from feet
- Drawstrings with cordlocks cinch collars snugly around the ankles to keep snow out; instep straps with rip-and-stick adjustability secure feet comfortably inside boots
- Removable 6mm liner boots are made of recycled polyester and polypropylene; they can be aired out or washed to keep them fresh
- Extra insulation from 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug insoles keeps feet from losing heat to the ground
- Injection-molded thermal rubber shells keep snow and water out
- Sorel Flurry boots sport rubber outsoles with lugs that provide excellent traction, so kids can tread across muddy patches and up the sledding hill