Keeping customer information private is a priority for Aster Shoes. To enable us to provide products to our customers and to enhance your shopping experience, we need to collect certain personal information from you.
It is sometimes necessary to share that personal information with others (i.e. product manufacturers) to provide our services to you. However, we want to emphasize that we are committed to maintaining the privacy of this information in accordance with Canadian law. All individuals with access to personal information about our customers are required to adhere to this policy.
This privacy notice informs you of what personal information we collect about you and how we treat that information. Its purpose is to answer questions you may have regarding our treatment of your personal information and reassures you of our dedication to keeping your personal information secure.
Aster Shoes collects personal information from it’s website for the following purposes:
- To create and maintain user accounts for clinical and public users
- To communicate with customers for the purposes of confirming orders and updating order statuses
- To maintain systems for billing and the collection of payments
- To process transactions and facilitate product delivery
- To respond to website inquiries
- To assemble demographic and other information to assist Aster Shoes with strategic planning
Information We Collect
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive on your orders or other forms such as your name, address, and payment instructions.
- Information you may provide during visits to our website including IP address and cookies.
- Email addresses when subscribing to our mailing list while honouring requests to remove email addresses from our mailing lists.
- Information about your transactions, interactions or communications with us.
- Statistics on website visits including how many people visit our site, which browsers people use to visit, which pages people visit while on our site, and device types (e.g. laptop, tablet, or phone)
Information We Share
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers, past or present, to any non-affiliated entity except as described below and otherwise permitted by law. We may disclose all the information we collect as described above to Manufacturers and companies that assist us in the servicing or administration of the product you have requested.
In no event do we disclose your personal information to companies that will use that information to contact you about their own products or services.
Our Security Procedures
We restrict access to non-public personal information to those persons who need such information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect your non-public personal information. We keep information for as long as is necessary for our business purposes and will dispose of all information in appropriate ways according to law and our company practices.
If you have any question about this notice, please contact:
Aster Shoes Company
100 Collip Circle, Suite 115
London, Ontario N6G 4X8